If You Think You Need a Better Security Plan, You Do.
Secure Rail is seeking excellent subject experts for its 5th annual conference, April 25-26 in Orlando, FL. Presenters are carefully selected and identified for their skillful acumen and approach on the latest risks and threats to physical and cyber security, how to anticipate future threats and how to safeguard people and organizations from threats. Secure Rail was created in an effort to bridge the gap between emerging technologies, and rail security. Consider being a part of North America's only industry event focused on rail security.
Previous Conference Topics Include:
- Critical Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
- Emergency Preparedness
- Hazmat Transportation
- Intermodal Security
- New Technology Advancements
- Positive Train Control
- Vulnerability Assessments
Submit Your Proposal Today.
Deadline to submit is November 17, 2017
How to submit
- Complete the Online Submission Form
- Abstract Limit of 50 words. Provide title and abstract as it should appear in conference materials. The conference committee has the right to edit titles and abstract for content and/or length.
- Learning Objectives — Supply 4 learning objectives based on the presentation and content.
- Presentation Outline — One page or less
- Presenter Biography — Limit of 50-word biography per presenter.
- All sessions are 50 minutes in total length; please allow 5-10 minutes for audience questions.
- Lecture, case study and panel sessions are the most common formats; panels should include no more than three panelists and one moderator.
- PowerPoint presentations are encouraged and should be designed for readability by an audience of 100 or more. A Secure Rail template will be made available to presenters selected.
- Secure Rail presentations are provided to attendees online after the conference. Presenters must submit their materials by November 17.
Deadline: November 17, 2017
|Conference Committee Reviews Submissions
||November - December
|All submissions notified of status
|Speaker Forms Due
||Friday March 2, 2018
||Friday March 30, 2018
|| April 25 - 26, 2018
For more information contact:
Program Manager, Education & Conferencing
414-228-7701 ext. 459